Stream the Service
While we recognize that tuning into the service online is no replacement for coming together in-person as a body of believers, we know that sometimes life happens and you can't make it on a Sunday morning for a variety of reasons. Thus, we don't want you to miss out! As a church we have implemented multiple ways for you to watch the services.
Ways to view our weekly services:
# 1 - Dedicated Page on our Website
This option is straight-forward. Just follow this link to tune in live!
#2 - Facebook Live Stream
Our services are streamed life on our Facebook page @fbckahoka
#3 - Roku Channel
You will find our channel listed in Roku's channel store whether you are looking on their website, the Roku mobile app, or on your Roku device itself. The instructions listed here will walk you through adding the channel on the Roku device itself.
- Start by finding the listing on the main menu for adding channels, usually named "Streaming Channels" and press OK
- The quickest way to finding our channel is by using the search utility. Move the selection down to "Search Channels".
- Then press the right arrow. In the search field type, "fbc kahoka" (without the quotes). The channel should show up on the right.
- Press the right arrow until you have highlighted the channel listing. Find "FBC Kahoka"
- Once you have highlighted our channel, you should see our logo on the right side of the screen. Press OK
- At this point you should see an option to "Add channel". Highlight this option and press OK.
- You should see a popup indicating that the channel is being downloaded and installed. Wait for the prompt "Channel added" and press OK.
- You can now highlight "Go to channel" and press OK. This will take you to our channel.
- If you want to go back to your home screen you can by pressing the home button.
Once the channel has been added you can find it in your channel listings by looking for our church logo.
If you want to find our channel in Roku's online store you can follow this link.
#4 - Sermon Archive
Miss the sermon? You can find it in the Sermon Archive!
We have made every effort to ensure that there are many ways for you to stay connected with us when you're away! If you need any assistance on how to utilize these features please contact us.